We wet our plants you can too!
As our new Eastland Plant Enabler (Retail Assistant), you will be responsible for providing on brand customer service, managing store efficiencies, and of course providing exceptional plant care advice to our customers.
This role will be based at our Eastland Store, with occasional travel to our Fitzroy store needed when required.
Hours of work:
Weekdays, weekends, and late-night trade shifts are available. Please indicate your availability and desire for either full time, part time or casual employment on your resume.
Areas of Responsibility:
- Ensure all COVID protocols are implemented and followed.
- Deliver high-quality products and exceptional customer service to every customer, prioritizing Customer Happiness and always offering the right plant for the right person.
- Operating the point-of-sale system, handling all transactions, and completing all instore and online order fulfillments.
- Encourage all customers to follow our company’s events and milestones by driving email capture and database registration.
- Oversee all visual merchandising; adjust window displays as needed and execute brand standards set by management.
- Manage weekly stock inventory, including deliveries, internal stock transfers and stock adjustments.
- Ensure our shop is always presentable, including shop cleanliness, plant health/watering/pruning, product replenishment, trash removal, and visual merchandising tasks.
Key Traits & Qualifications
- Prior experience in retail or hospitality required, with plant knowledge highly preferred
- Ability to maintain a professional, positive, optimistic, and empathetic attitude at all times.
- Comfortable with self-direction and ambiguity, as well as being adaptable and willing to take on additional responsibility when required.
- Demonstrate an exception eye to detail, providing both feedback and innovative recommendations to the Botanica Collective management team.
To apply, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org